Thursday, September 04, 2014

M.I Abaga Did Not Diss Olamide In 'King James'

The Chocolate City executive has debunked reports that his recent musical release, 'King James' is a diss at the popular indigenous rapper.


 
Star rapper, M.I Abaga has debunked reports that his recent musical release, 'King James' is a diss at popular indigenous rapper, Olamide.
The Chocolate City executive last month, came out with a Hip hop single, in which he took shots at his haters, and organized a charity and leadership event to promote social awareness on a number of issues.
Reports later emerged on various news platforms and blogs which attributed some portions of M.I's lyrics to Olamide, and termed it by extended logic to be a diss. But the Loopy Music CEO is having none of that and has expressed his love and respect for the YBNL CEO.
MI took to Instagram, to post a photo of Olamide, with a caption which read: “I celebrate Olamide. I just read a blog post saying #kingjames was a diss at Olamide and I don't understand why people always try to do this. As a king I have respect and love for every other king successfully ruling their domain, especially #kingbaddo who is in line to be the greatest we've yet seen. Bless”
M.I Abaga is currently working hard to release a new album this year. The 'King James' single interestingly, is not on the forthcoming album.

No comments: